1.08.2015

Cincy Time Pasta Masters



 
For Christmas this year my sis & brother-in-law got me a pasta maker. We'd made pasta before with friends and thought it would be really fun to be able to share that experience with others. While home though of course we had to all try it out. We made pasta one night with my parents and then the siblings got jealous so we did it again another night when they were all free. Now we're pros (at first it was all sticking and mushing together)
 

 
I loved making it together and hanging it all in the kitchen to dry! We used a recipe for the pasta from good ol Martha. We made an alfredo and tomato sauce to top the pasta off with. Next I'd like to try something like spelt flour pasta (why not!?)

 
 

my dad plated his food the best so he got a photo of his





No comments:

Post a Comment