3.28.2018

Baby Showers


 We've had a lot of amazing people showering us with love over our baby girl. Honestly, we've been overwhelmed by it. So many people have expressed genuine excitement for us and our little family. People have been checking in on us, asking questions, giving us used baby items, and more. There have been nights where we exchange stories or conversations with people in our lives where we just can't believe how amazing and supportive everyone has been. With our families being so far away it has been such a blessing to be surrounded by these people.

We've also had quite the cluster of showers in the past few weeks. Our small group threw us a camping themed shower where we prayed over her and our family, played pregnant twister (balloons in shirt- except me), and ate dinner together.

My coworkers threw me an in office shower that had 6 types of ice cream and donuts as well as so many lovely books they all got us.

Then my outside of work hanging coworkers gathered everyone at a bar for a casual happy hour where we all just to hang out and catch up.

They were all so deeply thoughtful and I'm still stunned at the hearts of the people in our lives. I can't wait Big Idea gets to meet them all.




1 comment:

  1. That's so nice you had so many people showering you guys! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete