12.09.2011

Christmas Card

 Hope you like our first Christmas card. Makes us feel so grown up.
 Plus it was fun to design. Now I just have to find a post office
 that hasn't run out of Christmasy stamps yet.

The flower on our card is a ranunculus, a winter flower, and I was really tempeted to put
"Have a ranunculus Christmas"
I'll translate it down for you in case you don't get it :)
Translation 1: Have a ridunculous Christmas,
Translation 2: Have a ridiculous Christmas,
Translation 3: Have a great Christmas.

I thought it was funny :) and it made sense to Joshua and me


The other day hubs said he really liked our cards. I said thanks, pretty sure he was just being supportive. But he got mad that I didn't believe him and said "no really I love them, I think they are so great. You're good. I'm not telling you to make you feel good I really think you're a good, creative designer. I love them"
That's all I need right there. I love that he believes in me. Whether I'm good at it or not him truly liking it and supporting me is a blessing I never want to take for granted!


Hope you're having a good December. We're busily trying to find presents for our families (and ones with free shipping :).

2 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest thing! :] And I love your cards as well! You've got skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica Aaron9.12.11

    Awww...:)

    ReplyDelete