1.09.2012

A Cincinnati Christmas.2

We fed the animals at the manger with my family. They had baby goats this year. They kept playing king of the hay bail. And the little ones kept bleating and jumping. Way more entertaining then just feeding them carrots.

We went downtown with Josh's momma and had dinner. It was a chilly night but it was really fun to go downtown again and have a relaxing dinner.


Fountain Square

Something I was really excited to do was go wedding dress shopping with my sister Mallorie. (above is Erika) We went to quite a few places and it was really fun to be the one relaxing not trying to decide on one. I feel really blessed that she was able to go while I was home and that she also found the ONE! So glad I was able to be a part of it. Plus we had a great time judging all the ugly dresses :)



Then I had girls night and hubs went over to our friend Nate's house he just bought for steak and man night. Us girls then paid them a visit and tp'd and sparkle sticked his house and yard :) Shockingly we were even pretty quiet







A few games of sequence with my family!




We went to Murphy's one night and texted/facebooked everyone to join us. We really really appreciate everyone who showed up. We feel so blessed to have a fantastic support group of friend back in Cincy and willing to come have a drink with us. Plus we had a sushi dinner with some of our faves!






The last big thing we did was go to the Festival of Lights at the zoo with Josh's mom! It was a lot of fun and I swear the lights have multiplied. It was really pretty. Candy cane forest, petting zoo, walking the same part of the zoo in circles :)


We missed Cincinnati and everyone in it the second we got back! Such a great full, busy visit. We had our poor friends meeting us really early for breakfast or really late for quick drink but they were so flexible and willing to work with us. Thanks everyone for making it so so FANTASTIC!!


A Cincinnati Christmas.1 !!!!!!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. I was skimming through the photos... i thought the giraffe was at Nate's house! I had a double take! lol!!

    ReplyDelete