1.25.2012

Bloggy Friends

I don't like facebook that much. As a kid I wasn't allowed to us AIM or instant messaging and never really was able to catch back up to internet socialing ever since. I blame my dad :) I'm kidding!!
BUT blogging I like,
-I love that it forms a timeline and that it isn't a status or random photo.
- I love that it can have emotion and create support through people's comments or with what people do or think about what you've said.
-It seems more like a real piece of me, less edited and shiny, a place to be real because people choose to look at it, it's not shoved into updates every 3 seconds.
-Also I love that even when I can't talk to my friends and family all the time that by sharing something on here I won't forget to tell them and that I feel like they are closer and more involved in my life.

So after that rant I wanted to really say that I'm so excited that some of Joshua and I's other friends also have blogs or just started up blogs to show everyone where they are after graduation and what is happening in their lives. Which makes me excited. I don't want to see a status I want to hear the story and know how you're really doing and what's on your mind. Which is why I'm excited.

Here are our friends blogs! They are all fantastic in their own way and their personality is so evident, love it!:

Jasilyn Albert: About her teaching experiences and life after graduation

Adrienne George: about moving away, her new life with her husband Nick, her struggles

Jennifer Becker: about keeping memories around and her life with her husband James

Jake Erbscorn: about where he's been and what he's been up to since graduation

Katy Dietz: about her journey working with Navigators and showing students how to love Jesus

Kristen Wohleber: a journal of her life and her adventures

Kristen Dake: about her paper company and inspiring things she finds on the web

Kevin Laughlin: on his world views and how being a believer impacts them



Check them out, they are all fantastic people with fantastic hearts and great things to say!

& because posts are always better with pictures...

on our honeymoon in Yellowstone

3 comments:

  1. Mack, I love reading your blog and can just hear the excitement in your voice with every adventure you and Josh come upon. The recipes are fun and watching you grow into a wife and grown woman is so special because I still see the little girl I've know forever! Keep blogging because this momma loves reading about you and your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. Thank you. You've definately had a hand in making me who I am and I'm so thankful for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so special that I am included! :)

    ReplyDelete