4.17.2012

Bright Bright Sunshining Day


We had an amazing sunny weekend! We kept to ourselves and hung out outside A LOT. People kept telling us to visit the cherry blossoms on the UW campus and we grabbed coffee adn biscuits and walked around there all morning. Then I went to a baby shower for a woman from work and then Joshua accidentally found Karkey Park. We walked along the water and had an afternoon full of good conversation. Which of course then had to include good food- tacos and margharitas next to big windows and a new record purchase :)








Sunday we layed around pretty lazy and finally walked to Gasworks Park and read our bibles together, layed in the sunshine, and got in some good people watching.Went for a run that ended in lattes (this happens a lot to us)
Overall not much to report, but we had a wonderful weekend of just being with one another. We decided we need to make sure we have more of these after busy weeks!
this is Joshua, he claims he could be a hand model :)




Plus the jars we ordered came in. It has been my dream to have open cabinets with everything in jars (I love organizing) But the only open area in our kitchen is above Franklin the fridge. Luckily I'm just tall enough to reach them. Joshua teased me that you would have thought I was a kid at Christmas becasue I was so excited to fill my jars up :)












3 comments:

  1. Whenever I'm shopping with Tom and I see jars I stop at gawk over them! Jars and tins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20.4.12

    Aw, I miss walks by the water with my husband! We don't really live near any bodies of water anymore. Your pics are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! Thank you so much!

      Delete