10.15.2014

Cincy Trip Wedding Time!

Last week we flew home to Cincinnati to catch a few weddings. (we got lucky one was the day we landed and the other was the next weekend so we could go to both!) It was so lovely to get a chance to hang out with people without the Christmas craziness thrown into the mix.


First up we went to Josh's high school friend David's wedding. The ceremony was outside, in October, on a super blustery day but after a little whining (on my part) of being cold we got to watch them get married by another of Josh's friends and it was all very sweet.

 
A lot of Josh's friends (okay they're mine too but I met them through him and so I will still call them that so I can keep people all straight and in categories that make sense in my mind) came in for the wedding too! We finally got to meet on of their sons for the first time and a few we hadn't seen since they'd gotten married. The wedding was very nice but we also secretly mostly loved that it brought all these great people into one place where they had no choice but to party with us all night!

And there was photo booth, like a real one! The older I get the more exciting I find them (we did it 3 times)

The next day we got to continue in the visiting and met up with the George's at Rhinegeist . It's a fabulous new brewery in Cincinnati hosted in a giant warehouse with art, corn hole, ping pong, and beer. It was a Sunday afternoon so it felt all sunny and open inside and not too many people. We got to play a game of corn hole, the boys were not very good us ladies rocked it! Their amazing little guy Riah was running around, he also loved the corn hole sets and eventually learned to throw them into the hole! Also he now talks and he said my name and I'm pretty sure it made my day!

Then we wandered over to Mad Tree Brewing for some more good Cincy beer before meeting up with some other friends for sushi. Time is always to short when we hang out the them!

No comments:

Post a Comment