4.06.2016

French Bulldog Cake



 Ok this may be one of my favorites! I was given French bulldog and lemon flavored so we've got a citrus zested white cake filled with lemon curd and frosted with almond vanilla buttercream and chocolate dogs. I can't stop staring at them. I wish I'd made an extra of the one in sunglasses so I could keep it forever! It's severly unfair that after drawing these little guys and having to look at them that I can't go cuddle an actual puppy!

I have never been so excited to drop a cake off! & super sad I can't snag a piece as this cake as it smelled amazing! Can't get over it - Chocolate French bulldogs!
 

7 comments:

  1. oooh, I LOVE this one. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Pure balance dog food

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    buy french bulldogfrenchies for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There,
    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    They are easygoing and get along well with children and the other pets of the household. Above all, they are hardy and an ideal pet, especially for first-time owners. Selecting a new pug puppy is a daunting task. You want one that is healthy but also comes with a pleasant personality and is adaptable to your lifestyle.
    Email:frenchiepugsforsale@gmail.com
    Click here for more information:- more info

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There,
    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    We belief our value will depend on the satisfaction of many families who visit our website and adopt puppies from us. It will not only end from adopting, but we shall become more valuable if these puppies serve there purpose to your family as pets.

    Email:frenchiepugsforsale@gmail.com
    Phone: +1 ‪(804) 596-2239‬

    Click here for more information:- more details

    ReplyDelete