6.13.2012

This weekend

We had a pretty chill weekend, we're resting up to go to MI this weekend for my friend Jessica's wedding and to celebrate our 1 year anniversary!!!!! But I still have a few stories...

We went to a lame community garage sale with our friend, but I did get scrabble for $5. We also were close to Volunteer Park so we explored the conservatory. It ended up being a relaxing Saturday morning. Then that night I went to the video store and ran into our friends who were getting a movie and had just had indian food for dinner, I was getting a movie and ordered indian food for us too. The coincidence made me smile :)

And on Monday we grabbed happy hour with our friend Jessica. When I went to order wine I said I'd like Pinot, the waiter said which kind, I said I didn't really care which one, he said RED or WHITE, I replied- o ha I didn't know pinot was both at Trader Joe's I just grab the pinot and it's white, I'm pretty sure he didn't like us after that and went back to the other waiters to complain about my ignorance of wine oops :)
But we had some good food and went back to our place to make martinis with mixes we've been dying to try out. Overall it was a fantastic Monday full of good converstation and laughter!!!

The rest of this week has been dreary out, and everyone seems to be feeling the impact of it. Which just makes me even more excited for Michigan and sun and even, dare I say, humidity  :)


cuddly



Josh was touching the tree, until he realized it was covered with bugs


air plants

No comments:

Post a Comment