11.11.2011

11.11.11

I love making wishes at 11.11 my friend Dani and I used to remind each other all the time. Sometimes she still texts me to let me know. :)
My hubs also does this and I love when he texts me "make a wish" while I'm at work at 11:11

But today is the mother of all wishing days it is almost 11.11.11 @11:11 and you bet I'll be making a wish!  :  P.S. I wished and it was AWESOME!

My Padre is here this weekend. He was on business in California and hopped over to stay with us. I love showing people around our city and I can't wait. I have some fun stuff planned so check back for photos!



This is a photo of the choreographed dance my dad and I did at my wedding. Him and I secretly took lessons and my mom didn't even know (she cried through the whole thing).
We started out with a really simple foxtrot to Butterfly Kisses and then at the dip it switched to a swing dance to part of Brown Eyed Girl. It was so much fun and it was really great to have such a special thing with my dad on my wedding day. I will always remember this with him. And how much we shocked everyone!!! Now my parents are taking dace lessons- which I LOVE!

He's always proud of me and I couldn't ask for much more than a dad that will swing dance with me, love me, tell me he's proud, and buy me a giant box of Snickers just for me for Christmas











Here's our dance: only the first few seconds are shaky stick with it!!!

7 comments:

  1. I always make a wish at 11:11. And yes, at 11:11 on 11.11.11 I too made a very important wish, and it was awesome. Now, I am just waiting patiently to see if it comes true.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    -Bailey

    PS- you and your Dad are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished too and it really was awesome! Did you wish on 11:11 am and pm?! I did! Mmmm! What a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) No alas I did not. And thank you so much for your sweet comments- I agree marriage is very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. mack, you're too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks lady! Love that you still call me Mack :) Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous17.11.11

    Loved seeing the video of your dance with your dad, that is the first time we had seen it! I'm sure glad Tom got to come see you guys. Nice of GE to send him to California. Looks like you all had a great time!!
    Love,
    Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks G&G. I totally forgot to post it until now. I'm so glad you got to see it

    ReplyDelete