9.24.2012

The twins are twenty!

My youngest siblings are no longer teenagers.
That is so hard to say.
As the oldest it's so hard to admit to myself that they no longer need me to make them breakfast or help them open the gallon of milk. They are both off at different colleges on different adventures and as much as it breaks my heart that I can't be there for them when it's hard or stressful, the truth is they don't need me for that. They are growing up, they can do all their own homework and everything. It's hard to step out of that role but I am so proud of them and who they are working to become.

So as I step into the role of sending delicious care packages and encouraging texts instead they make it easier because I know how awesome they are & how capable of doing whatever they aim for.

Love you guys and hope your birthday is awesome! Miss you tons!

Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment