11.22.2011

Relaxy Kinda Weekend

Joshua was pretty sick all weekend so we stayed in and did nothing- Ok yes we were going to stay in anyway but now we don't have to feel bad about it.
It was even sunny and nice out but my couch and handful of DVD's I got from the library won out, and it was amazing!

We had pizza from papa john's one night- even got it delivered= ultimate lazy, wore pj's all evening, watched all of Season 2 How I Met Your Mother!
We did one productive thing- hubs hung up some curtains so the sun wouldn't wake us up Saturday morning haha, seriously we went to Target just to get curtains to sleep in late!
My new cozy wool socks matched our room!
Hooray they are up, mostly level and even match!
Then the next night we watched Life Aquatic, walked to go get Starbucks 2 for 1!!! holiday drinks (counts as going outside and being active) took a nap, ate pancakes, hubs tried to make latte's with a free thing he got from work, I relentlessly teased him about it, and finished up with 1/2 the 2nd season of Alias.

And since we are going to Portland Wednesday night (Hip hip hooray!) we have to finish the season so I can return it to the library before we leave, so it looks like we are just going to have to sit on the couch some more! :)

But really it was just nice to sit with each other, talk ourselves in cirlces, drink too much caffine too late at night, and eat pizza we didn't have to make. Makes me think of how much I love being with him, especially when we can do nothing and still feel like we had a full fun weekend.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful weekend! :] I JUST learned about the show How I Met Your Mother this weekend. I haven't watched any of it yet but I've heard such good things! Now I just need to find a way to get my hands on the first few seasons! Also, those pancakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is funny show! And they are from a box :( but we LOVE them- Target chocolate banana pancakes!

    ReplyDelete