11.16.2011

Padre in Seattle- Exploring

For our Saturday together the 3 of us went downtown. My dad had never made it to Pike Place market when he was here so it was a must! And since it isn't summer it isn't very busy and was very enjoyable to walk around in.
We starved ourselves all morning til we got there and then feasted on homeade mac & cheese and piroshkies. My dad had a rhubarb one which was my mom's favorite when he visited, so I had to snap a picture of him eating it to make her jealous :)




Ugh, my hubs and padre like fish but these guys were just too much. They had giant tongues and just starred a little too much for my liking.

Star Wars characters in post-its = amazing!
We finally landed at Anthony's down on Pier 66 for dinner. We went up to the fancy restaurant and they called me "lady" hehe
We ordered a bottle of wine (which my dad happened upon the next day in the grocery store for a lot cheaper than we paid)
But we had a really great time. Our feet were tired of walking and it had been sputtering outside all day so overlooking the water and city while eating fish, portobello, potatoes, shrimp and drinking wine really was a treat.

We also went on an Underground Tour on Saturday which I will put up in another post. Very intersting facts about how Seattle was built that I want to share!


Check out: Padre in Seattle - BAKING, FEASTING, HISTORY, PLAYING

No comments:

Post a Comment