2.20.2012

Birthday Hubs

Happy Birthday my love!




the past 8 months of being married to you is something I can't really describe. You are more than I can express with words and you show that to me everyday:
The way you make sure I feel loved every day,
the way you drop everything if you think I need a smile,
the way you greet me when you get home and wrap me inside your arms like I'm what you've been waiting for all day,
how instead of laughing at me for being goofy you join in and dance around the apartment with me,
the way you love and open yourself up to other people so they can feel someone cares
how you show me patience and and how to be a servant
and even the way you challenge me and won't let me get away with everything but instead help me to make myself better...

I couldn't have married a more amazing man. I'm so thankful for you and so excited that I can finally spend your birthday with you instead of 3 states away!

HAPPY 24th HUBS!





photos from our honeymoon: we drove across the country Cincinnati --> Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment