10.10.2013

Double Date Weekend

 

This weekend we accidentally ended up with 2 date nights. Friday night I won tickets to a play. It was a very intense play that involved fake blood, but we got to dress up and had chocolate martinis and tiramisu afterwards so I deem it a success.



Thursday I randomly bought us tickets to a show at Tractor because we'd been wanting to go see a band play there for awhile. I choose this one based on 30 seconds of listening to them online. Luckily I picked well both bands performances were really fun and we got to dance around a little and ride our bikes through the really nice October night.

We haven't been able to go out like this in awhile and they were also great ways to break up our weekend where I had to bake & decorate 2 cakes!

1 comment:

  1. I love your dress! And that tiramisu looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete