6.20.2013

Alki Beach


We've been trying to get Joshua out to see Alki Beach for 2 years now. We've planned on going and wimped out or it's rained. But we finally made it! And we rode our bikes down through downtown around the outer part (skipped the ferry) and hung out at the beach.

It had beautiful views back to the city and the sunshine was so exciting!



we made a pitstop at the same Mexican restaurant my mom and I had eaten at for mojitos!


The bike trail was fun and had lots of views across the water and we rode through the shipping container area and then down a path right along the water. I think it was the longest bike ride (about 24 miles) I've been on but I also felt really great at the end, Joshua is training me well, except my sit bones hurt the next day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment