2.19.2015

Joshua is 27!

 
It's official, no longer can he toe the line and say mid-20's he's a late-20's man! This week we've taken turns being sick and worked a lot of overtime so it came up quickly, but we're excited to celebrate tonight which includes a bacon cake with whiskey ganache!


This man, I know I'm swayed, but he really is amazing. He's my adventurer who wants to get up at 4 am on Saturday to drive 3 hours to hike all day, he's my goofy man who somersaults into bed and insists on giving me piggyback rides around our own apartment, he's my soul who listens even when I want to be the one to talk all night, he's my partner that is up for all my random ideas and whims, he's my treasure that loves me with no rules or boundaries and never lets me feel like he isn't thinking of me.

Happy Birthday my Joshua and cheers to 27, may your adventures exceed all your expectations. I'm so blessed to get to be a part of them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment