10.10.2017

Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch



On our drive out to the hike Sunday we passed a corn maze, I casually mentioned that I'd like to do it if we had time on our way home. Cut to our way home when I was like nah let's skip it, he pushed, I caved cause I really did wanna do it so we turned around and it was lovely.

The farm was chill and the guys running it were so friendly. The maze was apparently shaped like a bat. We had to find 6 stations and answer the questions, all about bats.

It was an easy maze but still pretty fun to be meandering around among the corn stalks. The sky away from the mountains was blue and warm. Lovely to just exist outside and sit in some grass for a bit. We also snagged a cute little pumpkin for only $2.






1 comment:

  1. How cute that it was shaped like a bat! I wish I had done something like that this fall. :(

    ReplyDelete