1.14.2019

Halloween!


I am that person that loves group costumes. Also my mom made all of our Halloween costumes. So now that we have Roslyn and she doesn't yet have opinions about what to dress up as I jumped on the chance. We were all from the Princess Bride, Josh was Dread Pirate Roberts, I was Inigo Montoya an d Roslyn was an ROUS (rodent of unusual size). I found most of Josh and I's costume pieces from the thrift store and then did a bit of editing but I hand made Roslyn's little costume and I'm very proud of it! She looked adorable as a giant rat and she tolerated being in it quite well.


We took her out in our neighborhood and thought she would love it, as she loves other people. I think all the costumes and the mobs of people scared her a bit because she defiantly did not like it. We were bummed as we only made it to 5 candy pieces before she was over it. She also picked bad candy like banana laffy taffys. We'll work on it for next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment