4.24.2013

Homeade Pesto

After coming back from Italy there have been a few times while editing photos that I wasn't quite ready to give it all up. During one of those moments I was remembering having the amazing pesto dishes in Cinque Terre . So I set off to making it for dinner to help that I'm now back in America so so far away from their tasty pesto.



 2 cups basil leaves
1/4 cup parmesan
2 cloves garlic
1/4 cup almonds or pine nuts, toasted
pinch of sea salt
3 tbs olive oil

1   throw it all in a food processor & blend
2   store in an airtight jar

Fastest dinner I've ever made!

We had it over little twirly noodles that looked like the ones in Italy, I even found some that were made in Italy :) I also made some french bread loaves.


Also I have to show you the BLTA- Bacon Lettuce(Arugula) Heirloom Tomato Avocado sandwiches we had for lunch. So pretty and so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment