8.03.2013

Life Dream Fulfilled


I love love baking and cakes and a life dream of mine has been to make a cake for someone for an event. I've made my wedding cakes and birthday cakes but I've never made one for someone where I made a sketch out for them and delivered it and got to see their reaction.

Today I did! And honestly I'm just so proud. I love my cake my client loved it. It was tons and tons of work - about 20 hours. But I finally did it and I'm so grateful for that woman giving me a chance to do it.

I'm over the moon so here it is my monster cake!

12 eggs, 3/4 gallon milk, 6 lb powdered sugar, & 20 sticks of butter later :)


the only part of the cake that didn't go how I wanted was the balloon string, I'll nail it next time though



my little chocolate monsters

6 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Great Job Mackenzie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are epic. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little late but I absolutely LOVE the smash cake. Did you get pictures of the little guy (or gal) smashing the cake??

    ReplyDelete