2.07.2019

Season of Cakes!

Long nights, short days, rain it all makes me want to play with my oven. So I've been doing exactly that. Here are some commissioned cakes, for no reason cakes, and oops I have leftover frosting in my fridge cakes. Also a vegetable tart that was too pretty to not include.

More treats in the works for Valentine's day!

We had some friends coming over to babysit Roslyn so I made them a mini cake. This was a lemon cake with buttercream frosting decorated with rose petals, sprinkles, and marzipan hearts. 


Commissioned for a 2 year old who likes owls. This guy is a white cake full of lemon curd. Topped with some marzipan, white chocolate and pocky stick details.


I had leftover frosting in the back of my fridge and we had friends coming over for dinner so I made a chocolate cake and just used each color until it was gone. I also have a jar of all the sprinkles that are in a pan after I add them to a cake all mixed together so I added the chaos of those sprinkles as well.


A weeknight veggie and parmesan tart. So good!

1 comment:

  1. You are seriously one of the most creative people I know! I envy your talent!

    ReplyDelete