2.14.2019

Snowmagedon


I had 3.5 snow days off work recently. We got over a foot of snow! I mean the snow dumped on us for days! As a Midwesterner I was loving it. And to add to the fun my college roommate Ashley was visiting from Texas so it got us out and playing/walking around in it more than we probably would have on our own.




Roslyn did not like it snowing on her face, had zero emotion while sledding, but did like picking it up and letting it stick to her fingers. I also love how ridiculous she looks in that pink bear suit.












The park was full of snow but Roslyn still giggled on the swings and took a few fast swishes down the slide. Her full body suit makes her slide fast!



Luckily a neighbor has a sled that they were letting all the neighbors borrow.


1 comment:

  1. So much fun! It's only snowed a handful of times this winter and it makes me upset. I love the little snowman you guys made.

    ReplyDelete