11.13.2013

Clouded Mountain Veiws

 
After brunch Saturday the mountains were out and the contrast of them over the neighborhoods with red and yellow leaves was stunning. I think I mentioned to Joshua in the car that it was STUNNING about 20 times, so he took me to Golden Gardens so we could walk along the water and stare at them for awhile. The way the clouds hug the mountains on cloudy days is always very mesmerizing and coupled with the sound of water and gnarled driftwood it seemed like the perfect gray afternoon.
 
We also found some animal washed up and when nudged the whole thing jiggled. I have a few friends I'm planning on showing it to who know their sea life to try and find out what it was. Octopus, jellyfish? ( was informed by said friends it is a very large jellyfish, glad I didn't touch it with my fingers)

No comments:

Post a Comment