3.14.2012

Mallorie's Birthday!!!

My sister Mallorie turns 22 today!



We're both very sad we can't be there to celebrate with her but we're also excited to get to skype later and see her beautiful face.





She has always been more than my sister, she truly is my best friend. We chose to live together in college, took spinning classes together, did our own bible study together and a bunch of other crazy things in between. Being apart from her is one of the hardest things about being in Seattle. She knows how to push my buttons on purpose but she also knows how to make me relax, how to listen, and how to stay up late with me when I don't want to sleep and make up dumb words togeteher (mishehow for example and we have never told anyone else what it means, Joshua frequently begs me to tell him)

This woman means the world to me and I hope you have the most fantastic birthday (minus the dumb exam)
I'm thinking of you and can't wait to be a part of your wedding and many other big things in your life.
I still promise to live with you when I get old and have wheelchair races (I've already filled Josh in)

I love you my sister. Happy Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment