3.27.2012

the weekend relaxed

a little art thingy I made for Joshua for Valentine's day. It was the song we did our first dance to.

The weekend started early for us- Thursday. (kind of, we still worked Friday) I met up with Jessica at a bar to watch teh UC basketball game and then our boys met us for tapas and some good food and then we all went to see the opening night Hunger Games movie. It was a really long full day but so so much fun!



I won the flower raffle from work, you call in to reception to win the flowers that were at the front desk that week. YAY! So I brought them home and put them into my bottles. Since Joshua wasn't home yet and I got bored I also allowed them to have a photoshoot, yes I know I'm lame.





I found the recipe on rockstar diaries for puffed pancakes and thought that they looked like the perfect breakfast for a Sunday. I whipped some up for us before church. They are like a cross between pancake and french toast so I guess it could be a compromise :) But it was nice to wake up early enough before chuch that we could enjoy the morning sunshine and coffee together.








And we still haven't finished our taxes or done our laundry... probably because we took a 3 hour nap   oops :)

2 comments:

  1. i always wanted to win those flowers! that was my favorite part of my friday at zgf :) those are beautiful ones too!

    also. love your dress. where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's actually from Kmart :)
      I found it through Sears website though. Yay for cheap maxis

      Delete