3.21.2012

the Hubs

When I told Joshua over gchat that I was going to have to work late tonight this was his response:

Okay... I will pick us up/make dinner!
AND I CAN PICK YOU UP IF YOU WANT!!!
And I will get you flowers.
And kisses.
And a movie if you want a movie do you want a movie Mrs. Wife?



After a really long stressful day this really made me smile, what made me keep smiling is that I know he actually meant it.

And then this morning he had to wake up pretty early to get in early to work and when I finally woke up he had made my lunch and set it up so I could find it.

I'm not amazing at being selfless and thinking of my husband before myself but I'm learning as I go but when he pulls things like this I can't help but feel truly blessed. We're learning together and I'm so thankful that he's being patient about it :)


P.S  I have a guest post over at Nicole's Reserved are the Depths of my Heart that talks a little bit about our wedding.     Go check it out & Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Your guest post was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems great! Thanks so much for guest posting!!!

    ReplyDelete