8.22.2012

My little sister's Big Day!

My little sister is married! MARRIED!
It was beautiful and the weather turned out perfect!We spent the weekend on the beach and by the fire with friends and family. But this day was just the best! She was stunning!
The aisle was all the way from the lighthouse so it was quite a trek for us girls but walking up to it was so beautiful. There were rolling waves and a beatiful backdrop that they had designed to stand in front of. People were in bare feet and ties, it rocked. It was so much a representation of them and their personalities and that made it so special. Ah so excited she's married to her perfect man!


amazing friends that came up!



the new family, minus hubs, we put him in the next picture with us, don't worry



Seriously how cute are my parents!!!

on top of the lighthouse


3 comments:

  1. This was a wonderful day and I'm so happy I got to be a part of it! It was great to see you and Josh as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so pretty! I'm glad I can celebrate with her this weekend! I just wish I'd see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish I could see you too pretty lady!

      Delete