12.06.2011

Cutting down Anthony






We found it

So I ran to hug him



trees can be tripods
It may have fallen on him, hehe


Richard and Anthony
This weekend Joshua and I had a blast. We spent Friday night at a bar where we had banger & mash and mussels with friends from my work. We also went to an art show of one of the girls I work with, Tomoko, who is so so talented. Her paintings just make me happy! (she sells cards with the paintings on them too!!)


photo by Tomoko

photo by Tomoko

photo by Tomoko

Then people from Josh's work showed up so we hung out with them as well. Which was quite cool.

On Saturday I hung out with some lovely ladies from my small group and ate sushi, candy cane jo jo's (trader joe's oreos!!!) and watched Love Actually! We also talked about boys, Christmas, and made sure each other ate plenty of sugar. Hubs went out with one of his friends from work/chuch as well.  It was one of the few weekends that evolved the way one would if we were still in Cincinnati, makes Seattle feel more and more like home. We feel like God is constantly been there with us in Seattle answering prayers like this! And thank you everyone who has been praying for us.

BUT on Sunday we took on the Agin family tradition of cutting down a Christmas tree. He now says he'll never go back - our apartment smells delicious! Plus it was so much fun to drive to the tree farm on a sunny Sunday while filling out Christmas cards and stopping at Wendy's for caramel apple frosties and fries, swung by Target to get a tree stand, lights, and do some Christmas shopping. I know Joshua is my hubs but that day felt like more, a cozy family day, the ones that relax you and it feels really nice to us that we are doing/making traditions with each other. Christmas time can feel so rushed and hectic and we really want to do it all together and this day just felt perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! How I miss good 'ole Northwest tree chopping!

    ReplyDelete