12.13.2011

Cinderella!!







My friend Jessica invited me to see the Cinderella Musical downtown and it was STUNNING!
I cannot believe how many sets they had and how terribly awesome the step-sisters outifts were. I had never seen the Roger & Hammerstein version so it was really quite fun. The fairygodmother had fireworks when she did magic and the theater it was in was wood carved and painted and felt magical in and of itself.
Plus it was only $20 because the theater give you tickets that cheap if you're under 25! Awesome!

I was so excited she asked me to go. She has truly been a blessing to me. I feel like you feel accepted and welcome when people invite you to things. We've invited people to things with us or at our place but Jessica goes out of the way to invite me and ask what I'm up to. I truly appreciate this and it is so nice to know that someone would like to spend time with you or thought of you. It's hard to be the one always asking and I think Joshua and I are finding more people like Jessica in our lives that really make us feel loved and wanted.
I think for someplace to feel like home having these people make it for you.

We really really miss our friends and frequently talk to each other about them but we've really been trying and praying and we're starting to begin on those great relationships here. We just hope we're giving them back what they are giving us.

1 comment:

  1. What a good friend! :] And what a fun night! I have never seen anything like that but someday I would absolutely love to!

    ReplyDelete