10.25.2011

The wedding book is in!


I love graphic design. I loved making my invitations and paper goods and the poster for Joshua. My sister Mallorie is letting me design her wedding invitations and I'm over the moon.
So when it came to making a book of our wedding photos there was absolutely no way I was going to let anyone else do it.


I've dreamed of putting together my own custom layouts and finally receiving it with gorgeous full-bleed color pages.
The day it came I waited for the hubs to get home before I opened it- but it sat right next to me the whole time!
I'm so so proud of it (we didn't want a bunch of pictures of us up on our walls- we think it is odd to stare at ourselves all the time from the walls) So this book was IT



I used Blurb because they let you construct all your layouts and of course I needed to do that!
I posted some photos of the pages because I am in love! When our small group came over last week some of them were thumbing through it and it got me excited all over again.

We love that we can watch that amazing day unfold throughout this book now and hold it and remember. It feels like the perfect way to commemorate one of the best days of our lives.

Other wedding posts 1 2 3
(Joshua asks me if I'm going to make people wash their hands before I let them touch it, haha maybe)
Reminds me of Monica from Friends when she makes Chandler wash his hands before he touches the baby adoption book.   :)

3 comments:

  1. If I ever get married you can design mine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just lovely!!! it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! I know exactly what you mean too. I made my own wedding guestbook from our engagement photos and it took me FOREVER. You bet I'll be keeping an eye on anyone flipping through it. haha

    ReplyDelete